Community fundraising is an important part of the work we do at Neuroblastoma Australia. Our special thanks go to those throughout our community, who spend many hours raising vital funds that go towards research into better treatments for children affected by neuroblastoma.
For those of you looking to host event in your community, we have some resources to help you.
Check out our new checklists below and if you are looking for some inspiration download our A-Z of Fundraising Ideas to help get you started.
Community fundraising support
If you would like to organise a community event please contact our friendly Volunteer and Community Fundraising Coordinator Jody on Jody.Mullen@nb.org.au There are many components to fundraising and Jody is on hand to ensure you have the tools you need to create a successful event.
Recent community fundraising events
Congratulations to the following supporters who have worked so hard to support research into a cure for the children’s cancer neuroblastoma.
If you know of another community fundraiser that we could feature, please contact Jody on Jody.Mullen@nb.org.au
- Thank you so much to Wylie, Maggie, Oliver and Leo for their sweets stall which helped raise $60.
- Lior and his dad who organised to shave their heads to raise funds for neuroblastoma and smashed their original goal to raise a final total of $2015.
- The team at Sleek Boutique Retail who collected $250 to support vital research funds.
- Thank you so very much to Newcastle Permanent who chose us as their charity last year at the request of one of our neuroblastoma families. They raised a colossal $15,944 inspired by the story of little Indianna who sadly passed away in April last year.
- St Mary’s College Tasmania who held a number of fundraising events last year and raised a total of $5359.17! Thank you to St Mary’s College and their Prefect’s for choosing Neuroblastoma Australia as their Charity for 2018!